First Time Homebuyer Workshops
March 2, 3-4 pm 1613 S. Cap of TX Hwy
May 11, 3-4 1613 S. Cap of TX Hwy
A partial list of topics we will cover:
- What are the benefits of homeownership in Austin?
- How much can I afford?
- How to find the right home.
- How to make an offer.
- Winning in multiple offer situations
- What happens once an offer is accepted?
- Getting to the closing table.
- Getting the keys!
What happens during the initial homebuyer consultation?
These are some questions your Realtor® will ask you to help you narrow down your search criteria:
- how you will live in your home? Do you work from home? Commute?
- where do you work?
- where do you play?
- how long do you plan to stay in your first home?
- is entertaining important?
- do you have pets?
- will you or do you have children?
- are you an indoor or outdoor person?
- are you ok with a little DIY or do you prefer a move-in ready home?
Make an Offer!